We are looking for a result-oriented professional who can work under minimal supervision to fill the vacancy of WAREHOUSE MANAGER.
Reporting to the Head of Warehouse, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
1. Supervision, coaching and guidance of subordinates
• Ensuring effective supervision of the employees in the department to enable them to perform to their great
• Providing effective scrutiny of workflow in the department with a view of establishing continuous
improvement of operations of the processes.
2. Planning, Stock Control and Management
• Participating in production and Sales planning in line with stock requirements to minimize out of stock
situations or overstocking of any products in their categories.
• Providing custody of information and stock data in the department which in effect is a basis for good
operations planning and stock management.
• Ensuring all time materials/ stocks are duly reconciled through close supervision of the subordinates.
• Investigating all reported variances and ensure they are harmonized.
• Providing department’s budget framework in line with company’s objectives.
• Managing the department’s approved budget to ensure compliance and budgetary controls in consultation
with Head of Warehouse.
4. Human Resource
• Ensuring manpower rotation by ensuring shift schedules are put in place.
• Set objectives and appraise all reporting staff as per the company policies.
5. Reporting/ record keeping
• Providing trends analysis on product and glass loss and stock dispatch comparison.
• Ensuring that all records relating to stock are well maintained and up-to-date including AIB records.
6. Health, Food Safety and Environment
• Ensure that the team operates in a safe and healthy environment by adhering to the HSE standards and
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Knowledge of warehouse operations.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• High analytical skills.
• Inter personal skills.
• Computer literacy and numerical skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any business related course
• 5 year’s relevant experience of which 3 should be at supervisory level
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking up the above opportunity, send your application, accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of your academic certificates to the Human Resource Manager, Crown Beverages Limited, P.O. Box 20021, Kampala – not later than 25th March 2020.