BRAC Social Business Enterprise Uganda Ltd (BSBE)
BRAC social enterprises provide value chain linkages, support employment for poor communities and generate profits which contribute to our development programs. In Uganda the social enterprise was started by establishing an in-house seed production and processing center at Nakaseke in 2014.
Job Title: Site Operations Manager
Location: Nakaseke Farm.
Core Roles and Responsibilities
• Over all responsible for ﬁeld crops and vegetable seed production on a larger and quality scale.
• Process quality seeds and control tho stock management and the distribution of those quality seeds. Planning and executing of timely delivery of seeds in a cost effective way.
• Leading a team of seed production, tissue culture, and plant production processing at a larger scale Budget preparation, budget control, cost analysis, HSE activation and reaching deadline with zero deviation
• (Others)Safeguarding roles
• Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safe guarding for establishing a sate working environment.
• Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safe guarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safe guarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Required Qualiﬁcations and Skills
• Candidate should have a Bachelor in Agriculture, or Natural Science.MBA is an added advantage
• At least 7-10years’ hands-on experience dealing with corporate sales strategies.
• Understanding clients like government, INGO, Donor who buy seeds from the seed company.
• Forecasting, budget preparation, budge control, order booking, payment handling.
• Negotiation, issue handling, effective communication skills.
• Experience in managing process documentation and reporting.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 7-10 years
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their Application (addressed to the Manager, HR & Training) & CV by email to email@example.com . The subject must be the name of the position applied for strictly. Only complete applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline: Friday 08th November, 2019. BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share the same commitment.