We are looking for result oriented professionals who can work under minimum supervision .
Reporting to the Human Resource Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
1. Collection and Delivery of Packages:
• Timely delivering of documents to specified destinations by collecting parcels in and out of offices as directed.
• Supporting in photocopying of documents.
2. Document Security:
• Maintaining office schedules by picking-up and delivering items using an automobile in a secure way.
• Reporting any incidents of document loss.
3. Office Equipment and Furniture Movement:
• Support in the movement of office furniture/equipments whenever requested.
4. Directing Visitors to Various Offices:
• Assist in directing/escorting visitors to respective offices as and when needed
Job Skills: Not Specified
Skills And Knowledge Required
• Customer care
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Must know how to ride a motorcycle and must possess relevant permit
• • UACE
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking up any of the above opportunities, send your application, accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of your academic certificates to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – not later than 5th May 2020.
Please note that applying is strictly online and the position you are applying for should be the subject of your email. Combine all your documents into one file attachment.