Fadhilah Islamic Secondary School, the first Muslim dual curriculum and semi Cambridge Level 3 standard school, located in Katalemwa, Matugga seeks highly experienced, result-oriented and motivated UCE TEACHERS
Ref No: HR/008/10/19 Subject: Luganda,
Level: O’ Level..
Academic Background, Experience & Personal Specifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or a specialist subject + PGCE.
• Must have a 4-year teaching experience
• Able to employ various teaching methods to meet students’ individual needs
• Teachers must be computer literate
• Teachers with experience of using SMART BOARDS will be given preference
• Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidates
• Knowledge of the subject matter. A successful UNEB level teacher has an extensive
knowledge of the subject of preference for the job.
• Teaching Strategies.
• Classroom Leadership.
• Care and Concern.
• Problem solving,
• Logical reasoning,
• Flexible thinking skills.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Applications shall be sent by mail containing only application letter, CV, academic documents and 2 passport size color photo. Any other documents shall be presented on the day interviews. Applications should be sent on this mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14th November 2019. Written Interview dates shall be communicated using telephone contacts indicated on the applicants’ address If you are a competent teacher and have a zeal to excel in the field of education, Fadhilah is the right place for you