The Insurance Agent will be tasked with acquiring new business, retention and customer care.
Reports to: Unit Managers
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identify and develop a pool of prospects as a long-term source of Clients.
2. Identify opportunities and provide market Intelligence on Ordinary Life Products.
3. Develop proposals and Quotations as per the Underwriting Guidelines.
4. Ensure continued service to the Clients by providing requisite Information and Documentation.
5. Ensure that Budget premium is attained on a weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Basis.
6. Attend all Unit Meetings as set by the Company.
7. Ensure premium collection and therefore persistence.
8. Achieve maximum sales profitability by ensuring close of sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
1. The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any business related field.
2. Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance.
3. IRA Agent License
4. At least 1 years’ experience in Sales within the Insurance Industry.
5. Good communication, negotiation, Computer, supervision and training Skills
All qualified and interested candidates should send their resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Not more than 2 MBs).
Please quote the name of the job title in the subject line.
CIC AFRICA INSURANCE (UGANDA)