BRAC Social Business Enterprise Uganda Ltd (BSBE)
BRAC social enterprises provide value chain linkages, support employment for poor communities and generate profits which contribute to our development programs. In Uganda the social enterprise was started by establishing an in-house seed production and processing center at Nakaseke in 2014.
Job Title: Business Manager/Sales Manager.
Location: Country Office, Kampala.
Core Roles and Responsibilities
• Meeting and setting planned sales goals, tracking and reporting of sales records on a daily basis.
• Overseeing the activities and performances of the sales team and ensure clear supervision of the team.
• Connect with potential clients on a regular basis, and follow up with them on a regular basis.
• Develop sales team through motivation, counseling, and ensure having enough product knowledge
• Ability to screen and lead the sales team, ensure management and dealer networking.
• Ability to plan and implement the budget for the available projects and liaise with the available resources for proper implementation.
• Ability to relate with management and customers on a continuously basis and emphasize on the communication networks between the both of them.
• Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safe guarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Practice, promote and endorse the issues of sate guarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safe guarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Required Qualiﬁcations and Skills
• Candidate should have a Bachelor in Agriculture, or Natural Science. MBA is an added advantage.
• At least 7-10 years’ hands-on experience dealing with corporate sales strategies.
• Experience in time management, preparations and situational leadership
• Forecasting, budget preparation, budge control. order booking, payment handling.
• Negotiation, issue handling, effective communication skills.
• Experience in managing process documentation and reporting.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 7-10 years
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their Application (addressed to the Manager, HR & Training) & CV by email to email@example.com . The subject must be the name of the position applied for strictly. Only complete applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline: Friday 08th November, 2019. BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share the same commitment.