Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
5. Accountatnt (2 VACANCY) .
Scope of the assignment/ key Responsibilities
• Analyzing financial status by assessing internal financial controls.
• To help in departmental budgeting by over seeing how staff maintains their monthly budgets
• Ensuring there are adequate internal controls: i.e. cost management, Gap Analysis reports etc.
• Review procedures and ensuring documentation
• Advising in financial matters
• Making trend analysis reports
• Managing cash office, stores, payables, stocks and assets for the company
• Conducting cash counts weekly.
• Analyzing and preparing financial information to prepare reports on a monthly basis.
• Supervise accounting staff as well as preparing management reports.
• Managing General Ledgers
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in B.COM, BBA-Accounting option from a recognized institution.
• Any professional course is an added advantage
• Age- 27yrs to 35years
• A minimum of 1yr working experience with a reputable organization.
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision
Job Education: Degree in B.COM, BBA-Accounting
Job Experience Requirements: 1 Year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted