Sales personnelKaribu general traders limitedJanuary 2017 to date
1.Draft sales agreement for clients for every transaction made on motor vehicles sales.
2. Issuing receipts to customers who purchase household furniture and motor vehicles from the company.
3. Balancing books of accounts on a daily basis for sales made from motor vehicle sales and household furniture.
4. Ensure merchandise at the company is sold to customers and make sure that set targets are reached through making sales to customers.
5. Coordinating with suppliers to ensure merchandise is brought on time and that stock is readily available.
6. Collect debts from clients especially those who purchase motor vehicle in installments.
Branch managerSports Betting AfricaNovember 2015 - June 2016
• Supervise employees at the branch to ensure attendance and good performance in daily duties.
• Ensure to pick cash from head office for customers transactions, payments and payments for commission of employees.
• Ensure to make payment of money made on a day basis at the branch to the bank .
• Balancing books of accounts at the end of work hours to ensure money received at the branch tallies.
• Ensure customer payments are made to those who win bets at a regular basis.
• Ensuring employees salaries and commission is paid on time.
Sales personnelMukono Parents High SchoolJan 2015 - Oct 2015
• Balancing books of accounts of school canteen
• Making sales of school items
DiplomaMakerere Business InstituteAugust 2011 - may 2013
Diploma in Business Administration.
CertificateMk Crown Academy2009 - 2010
Uganda Advanced certificate of education
CertificateSt Henry's Girls Buyege2007 - 2008
Uganda Certificate of Education
CertificateBwaise Parents Primary school1997 - 2004
Primary Leaving Education